THIS ADVERT SPACE IS AVAILABLE. CONTACT +2348036986103 NOW (CALL, SMS OR WHATSAPP) or Email: theforefrontng@gmail.com (MORE DETAILS HERE)

Wednesday, 7 June 2017

SO SAD: Little boy electrocuted to death after electric cable falls in Benue (PHOTOS)




Nigeria - Residents of Gombe street, Wadata, Makurdi were thrown into sadness on Tuesday after a three-year-old boy, Daniel Chidi was electrocuted to death.
The infant died after an electric power cable fell off a pole and struck him. The boy was rushed to a nearby Hope hospital by 24 hours Road Accident victims support Initiative, where the doctor pronounced him dead.

More photos after the cut>>>




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer!!! Opinions expressed in comments do not represent THE FOREFRONT'S or Joshua Osagie's views. All participants are entitled to their opinions. Thank you!!!

YOUR COMMENT IS IMPORTANT. REWARDS STARTING FROM OCTOBER. DROP YOURS.

Advertise on the Forefront: For advert placement in the blog or advert posts like news updates, reach +2348036986103 [by call or WhatsApp].


TO GET ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING WHEN YOU ARE ON MOBILE PHONE VIEW, SWITCH TO WEB VIEW DOWN THE BLOG:

1) SEE OUR TOP LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE BAR FOR LIVE STREAM NEWS CHANNELS (GLOBAL AND NIGERIAN )
2) VIA SHARES, COMMENTS AND LIKES, JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FEED DOWN THE SITE FOR PAGE UPDATES.
3) WHEN WE ARE STREAMING LIVE FOOTBALL MATCHES OR GENERAL SPORTS FOR BETTER SCREEN RESOLUTION.
SWITCH TO WEB VERSION NOW!